Kentucky Horsewear Air Tendon jännesuojat & nuorten hevosten hivutussuojat, setti
- Strong TPU outer shell casing
- Tendon areas reinforced with D3O
- Strength on the outside, comfort on the inside
- Ventilation system for cool performance
- Higher cut for maximum freedom of movement
- Velcro closure: easy to handle
- Ideal for young horses (conform to FEI rules)
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
These boots have a tough outer shell casing which is styled in an extremely light yet strong TPU to protect against impact, whilst both boots’ strike zone are reinforced with D3O shock absorbing molecules* for ultimate protection. The tendon area of the boot features intelligent ventilation holes to help prevent legs and tendons overheating, whilst the neoprene lining is also perforated, making these boots incredibly breathable, as well as offering excellent cushioning against the skin.
The tendon boots feature a higher cut out design than traditional tendon boots to allow total freedom of movement around the pastern area, when the horse is jumping. Consideration is also paid to giving optimum freedom and comfort to the splint bone, so that the horses are able to flex the knee without interference. They also feature an open front with a simple Velcro closure which makes these boots very easy to handle.
The Young Horse Fetlock Boots are the ideal choice for competing young horses (conform to FEI rules) as well as for general use. The PVC leather section on the single Velcro strap is hardwearing, easy to clean and features our eye-catching logo. The generous Velcro single strap ensures a secure and adjustable fit.
These boots sustain the washing machine at 30° (no dryer). After cleaning these boots you can use the Kentucky Horsewear Boot Spray which makes them look shiny and brand new!
* D3O shock absorbing molecules is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.