Kentucky Horsewear takki koiralle
- 160gr filling
- Artificial rabbit skin lining for extra warmth and comfort
- Very strong thanks to the Diamond quilting pattern
- Outer fabric 1000D High Tenacity Polyester
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Velcro closures on chest and belly
- Artificial sheepskin on the neck
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
This outstanding Dog Coat was made to match our new line of horse rugs. It has a filling of 160gr and features an artificial rabbit skin lining for extracomfort which creates tiny air pockets that trap and retain the body heat of the dog. The soft lining also polishes the dog’s coat and the artificial sheepskin on the neck offers comfort and warmth. This hood can be folded open over the neck for extra cover.
The diamond quilting ensures a classical look together with the Velcro front closure covered in artificial leather, same as the closure on the belly. The outer fabric is made of 1000D High Tenacity Polyester and the Dog Coat has been specially designed to sustain the washing machine at 30° (no dryer).